The Travelin' Gang
Here is a good picture of everyone. We had just had a wonderful Princess lunch at Ariel's Grotto (which you could guess). The back row starting from the left includes me, then my wife, my youngest brother, my cousin and his wife, my mother and father in law. Those two in front are my wife's sister and her boyfriend. We spent more time together on day three(Monday) in California Adventure than any other. Gina's parents and sister (and her friend) flew in on Sunday and left for home on Wednesday.I will mention that the lunch was awesome. Most of us had the Fish and Chips, which I think would make Ariel uncomfortable. The dessert was preceded by cotton candy, but was really small in and of itself. I had the peach cobbler aka peach soup. We got quite a few pictures with the pricesses except Belle. Yeah, we got snub by the princess who managed to fall in love with an animal. Go figure.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home