Heading out...

I think the rental companies are trying to scare you. We rented a van for our trip. I realize I had checked 1PM for pickup time, but I really thought that meant we could pick it up any time after 1pm. Maybe it was flawed logic. As we were signing the paper the guy was all like"I almost gave your van away when you didn't come at 1pm." Was he just making small talk? Was he trying to impress with his booming busy-ness?
Well we are on our way. Our first stop was to be Medford to visit Gpa and Gma H. We Clackamas around 6:00pm and immediately stop at Fred Meyers for chains. $60! We just don't want to use them. We grabbed some Wendy's and hit 205S. Traffic at that time can be tricky, but we had little trouble.
We got into Medford at 10:45pm. I now because my wife predicted 10:48pm and she was wrong:). There was a ton of food. We slept until 4:00am and awoke to wonderful breakfast.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home